Wednesday, February 3, 2016

A Little About Myself: My Childhood Kingdom and me!


 

AHS Shohel Ahmed


My Childhood Amid Green


Green! Green!! Green!!
All you can see is green. From the very first landing of your eyes to the last horizon- all green! All lovely natural scenery around! And above the head - the shed of the blue sky!
My Green Space


Yes! this amazingly beautiful nature is my birthplace. Therefore, before starting about me, it is my village- my childhood kingdom comes first!

Hello World! It's me!

Hi World! I am AHS Shohel Ahmed. I do welcome you and thank you for stopping by! Hope you would get  a good sense of the inspiration for my blog.  I have have been living my life with very positive attitude to everything in the world and everything happens in the course of life.   I am currently based in Dhaka, Bangladesh. But I have my real fascination for my childhood Kingdom still fresh at my heart. 

Me at my teens

In Nature's Nurture.

I started my childhood playing with the beauty of nature. My toys were clay, mud, soil, grass, leaves, trees, forests and so on! My mornings were glorious with ray of the sun on the leaves of trees, the mild sunlight just kissed the nature with great love. I could feel all these. I ran on the free ground amidst the green.

Wanna Touch the Sky!


I wanted to touch the sky that seemed to dropped nearby- at some distances. I once, not once many time I went out home without telling my mom only to touch the sky. I went, went, and went. But the sky moved, moved and moved away! 

My Schooling.

The sky moved away from me





Started my schooling at the village school. It was a total  tin-shed construction and about  two kilometers away from home. 

As I mentioned I grew up amid nature and by the nature. An artist mind was growing inside me from the very childhood. I could say instant rhymes, poems from my own to my fellows and mates. 

Writer from the Childhood! Haha


From my school days, I started writing rhymes, poems and short stories. My first poem was published in  a magazine. Then I started writing on the newspapers. I wrote more than 200 rhymes, poems, articles and short stories in the local and national newspapers. 

Reporter of the Newspaper.


Beside being a good student in academics, I became familiar in the locality as well as among the newspaper readers and newspaper concern people.

In the mean time, started writing news reports for a newspaper of Gazipur. I have contributed there as article and feature writer as well beside producing reports for them.
I also took a training organized by the newspaper authority on the newspaper reporting. These are all during my student life. 
  
The woods are lovely, dark and deep,   
But I have promises to keep,   
And miles to go before I sleep,   
And miles to go before I sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment