Wednesday, February 3, 2016

My Professional Mantra: Simple in Thought and Meticulous in Action



AHS Shohel Ahmed

Professional Me!

I started my professional life at the very early age. What am I actually? a corporate guy, consultant, poet, blogger, article writer, family man, … I have many identity of myself when I think of it.
But in the end, it's me! there is only one me!



A Chapter Drop!!
[I dropping chapter here, wish to add later]

 

My Education.

I studied English Literature out of my love for literature in general. After my Masters in English from National University, I also  did my MBA from Bangladesh Open University.  I obtained my professional diploma in HR management (PGDHRM)later from Bangladesh Institute of Management. Besides, I took a number training in HR and Leadership from different professional institutes. I did my IELTS with good band-score from British Council.

 

 

My HR Career. 

My profession as HR Manager at the Group of Companies based in Dhaka is really remarkable. I totally enjoyed working with my team. It was an amazing team - professionally lovable!

With my Team HR
 

 

My Office Family

 

On an Occasion at the Office
Boishakh celebration at the Office

 
With a Team Member


On Supervision Work Assigned



Professional Video.






HR Head at other Group.

 In 2012, I switched the company and joined another group of companies as the Head of HR and Administration (DGM) where I had to look after the HR of Kenny Rogers ROASTERS Bangladesh as well. 

As the Head of HR and Admin, I looked after the followings:

  • HR policies & procedures formulation and implementation.
  • Internal & External Re-sourcing.
  • Training & Development.
  • Compensation& Benefits.
  • Health, Safety and Gender Sensitivity. 
  • Oversee Operations.
  • F&B Marketing & Promotions. 
  • Communication.
  • HR Information Systems. 


Photo Tour: Capita 

 

 
Visit at KRR BD

 
With Team at KRR BD

Surprise Holiday Visit
New Product Launching Ceremony

In a business talk

 
Receiving Certificates from KRRI Rep
Giving PP presentation at the Board Meeting
Deal Signing with partner (Food Panda)
 

Writing: My Passion. 

I love writing. I love writing passionately. This passion was primarily for fiction writing but over the time it has transformed or extended to genre. Now, I write articles, feature, technical or any of good demand.


From Newspaper to Community Blogging.

I started my writing with print media at my childhood while growing up at my childhood kingdom . With the advancement of technology and online access, I engaged myself with community blogging in Bangladesh. I blogged in almost all main community blogs of Bangladesh. I wrote here mainly in Bangla; I contributed in English too in some cases. 

Some of my community blog profile is here:








One of my poems:


THE SHORE MISTAKEN

I had no river of my own ever
Passed my numerous celestial evening in vain
At ruthless run on the brim of ocean of the golden suburb
Failed to get a mere touch of water
Adore of sweet and sublime aqua…

My boundless desire for dive deep in the water
Aqua-caress
Remain out of the border-mark of the reach-circle.
“Water, Water”- immense wailing
Heart turns dry cracked piece of wood
Amphredite witnessed
No clue of fabrication.

In the midst of time-space,
My breathless run does not decay
I do never lost my amour in waste-mind
I am today- this golden dawn
Standing at the brink of long-desired ocean,
Take water handful, sip the ambrosial ahh
Drank the full – as ad vitam thirsty me.

Ah it inflames inside
Burns my entire heart
Tacit lamentation turns heart a cinder
My heart breaks down at the wrong shore.
Feared I rush back
Keeping behind the sigh of flaming mistaken ocean.
--


Some of my Bangla Articles:

আবেগীয় বুদ্ধিমত্তাঃ কর্মক্ষেত্রে এর ভূমিকা


আবেগীয় বুদ্ধিমত্তাঃ কর্মক্ষেত্রে এর ভূমিকা




খাদ্যে ভেজাল; ভেজাল ঔষধেওঃ চিন্তার সুস্থতা কতদূর?

 

 

আমাদের পরিবেশঃ বাঁচানোর দায়িত্বও আমাদের

  

My personal Bangla Blog:

I maintain two Bangla blog for passion writing- mainly fictional- I call them my Wee Feel.





Awards for Creative Blogging:

I was awarded Certificates and Crests for creating blogging in 2015 in three categories:

 







Received Bloggers Charter as the Blog Editor.




Professional Writing.

I have been contributing as a Professional Freelance Writer on the online marketplaces at the Clients' satisfaction.

My Professional Writing Profiles:


Shohel on UPWORK


 

Shohel on Freelancer

 
https://www.fiverr.com/bluebird121
https://www.peopleperhour.com/…/a…/passionate-writer/1037132
http://www.guru.com/freelancers/ahs-shohel-ahmed
https://belancer.com/user/bluebird



Amid Nature: My Video.

 

 

 


My Pets on Vlog:





Contact Me Here:

Website:

Success Flight.....be the pilot of your life

Binary Trading King....rule the realm of binary race

shohel121@gmail.com
Skype: shohel121
Facebook: shohel121

2 comments:

  1. Awesome brother. Lets give some tips for practical knowledge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your compliments!!

      All the best

      Delete